PluraVida's technology is empowering the world's leading content companies as they go to market with a wide variety of partners, channels, and revenue models. Our products support a variety of content-related settlement needs across all content types, channels, territories, and revenue models.
Our customers are online and mobile multi-channel networks, distributors, content owners, and rights holders.
Scale & Transparency for Digital Content Settlement
Partner and data management, customized statements, partner payments, reporting across outlets, channels, and assets.
- Easily understand income, performance, transaction-related expenses
- Manage participations, royalty, commissions, referral, and affiliate relationships
- Automated to manage digital channels and partner performance
- Single portal to manage transactions from a variety of channels
- Accurate, transparent, and timely information stored in presentment ledgers for easy and customizable statements
- Key integrations with YouTube and Dwolla
Built on a framework that has managed some of the world’s largest digital economies
Our clients and their partners span content creators and talent, together on online video and music channels, publishers, distributed players and mobile apps - each generating billions of transactions.
- Millions of assets
- Hundreds of thousands of channels
- Tens of thousands of partners
- $5BN in revenue and settlements confirmed
PluraVida CEO on partner management, monetization, and the complexities of digital settlement.
Mayo Communications talks to Sam Gilchrist about digital transparency and managing income streams.